Why Can't I See My Teams in the Sports Illustrated Play Mobile App?
NOTE: If you cannot see your team roster on the web, you will not be able to see it in the app.
Reasons why you may not be able to see your team:
- Your team has not yet been made Active or Public by the league.
- Your team is still set to Coach Preview mode by your league.
- A player/volunteer on your account has not yet completed registration.
- The season has ended.
- Your login email does not match your login for the account in which the player/volunteer is registered.
- Your password must be reset.
- Your app needs to be refreshed in order to reveal the most up to date information.
What Can You Do?
1. Confirm your login email is correct.
- How to Edit Your Account/Contact Information [Sports Illustrated Play Accounts]
- How to Edit Contact Information [League Athletics Accounts]
2. Log out and log back in.
- How to Log Out of the SI Play Mobile App
3. Verify your email address is properly linked.
- Verify Email Account
4. Reset your Password
- How to Reset your Password
5. Contact your Team or League Administrator.
- How to Contact Your League Administrator
- How to Follow a Team